Ms. Frank's Classroom Procedures and Information
Upon entering my classroom: Nothing Rude, Crude, or Socially Unacceptable
1. Be on time. Advocate for Yourself
2. Be prepared with all materials. Work Independently
3. Sit down and be ready for Reading Minute and 5-A-Day Language Review. Prepare Yourself for High School
1. Be respectful by listening, appropriately, participating, and actively working on the assignment.
Your work needs to be legible to be graded. If you finish and turn in the assignment, stay quiet and
respectful of those that need to finish.
2. If finished work is turned in and there is still class time left, work on your Multi-Genre project.
3. Ask for help. I am here to guide you through your education.
End of Class:
1. Clean up after yourself. Take all you materials and throw trash IN THE TRASHCAN!
2. Put your 3-ring binder back on your hour's shelf.
If you need help, I am available before or after school, depending on my duty day. 2017-18 School year, I have Tuesday bus duty and Monday Content Teacher Meetings.
It is the student's responsibility to ask for missed work, if they are absent. Assignments will be accepted per school policy.
Failure to follow the above procedures could result in a warning and loss of privileges.
A 100%-90% Exceptional
B 89%-80% Above Average
C 79%-70% Average
D 69%-60% Below Average
F 59% & below Failing